Apply to IIM Executive MBA Programs
IIM Bangalore Executive MBA one year MBA program admissions 2021
The year 2021 has seen the admission processes transform throughout the world. IIM Bangalore Executive MBA admission to the one year MBA program has also seen some changes this year. Here's what's different:
1. WAT 2019 was in person paper written response, however the WAT 2020 at IIM Bangalore has shifted online through an external platform by Mercr Mettl.
2. The interview process this year has shifted from in person faculty interviews to the zoom based online faculty interviews. The
IIMC Executive MBA one year MBA program admissions 2021
IIMC Executive MBA admissions to the one year MBA program have altered the WAT process as compared to their WAT 2019 in the form that this year we did not see any separate WAT process incorporated in the selection procedure.
The interviews were led by faculty through the online Zoom portal. IIMC Executive MBA conducted mock sessions to clarify the students' doubts regarding the interview process.
IIM Ahmedabad Executive MBA one year MBA program admissions 2021
IIM Ahmedabad just like IIM Bangalore retained the WAT ( written ability test ) in the interview process for 2021 admissions cycle. The WAT at IIM Ahmedabad faculty interview is a spoken extempore discussion followed by the interview. IIM Ahmedabad in 2021 interviews has been creative in structuring the questions and the interview making the process very interesting for the applicants.
What are the IIM Executive MBA Programs?
IIM delivers one year Executive MBA programs for experienced professionals from various streams. The admission to any of the one year IIM Executive MBA Programs is conducted in two rounds.
The application process for Executive MBA from IIM A , Executive MBA from IIM Bangalore and Executive MBA from IIM C is discussed here elaborately.
To know the latest deadlines for IIM Executive MBA Programs check here.
What is IIMA PGPX Executive MBA Meaning?
The Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives (MBA-PGPX) is one of the best one-year, full-time programs all across the world. Carefully planned by the IIMA (Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad) for brilliant, passionate, and inspirational executives with substantial professional familiarity, the PGPX program attracts top talents from varied industries and backgrounds. Every year, the PGPX program applicants are specially selected by the faculty of IIM Ahmedabad to make sure a rich, varied, and proportionate in-class learning experience for all applicants. More details about the course are available here.
What are the eligibility requirements for Executive MBA from IIM?
The requirement for eligibility to the Executive MBA from IIM one year MBA program is:
1. A GMAT score and
2. The work experience criteria for different IIM Executive MBA Programs are as below:
a. 4 years plus for IIM A and
b. 5 years plus for IIM B, C, K, L.
3. Quality of work experience is very important for applying to the IIM Executive MBA Programs.
What is the application process for Executive MBA from IIM?
The application process for the Executive MBA from IIM is specific for each of the programs.
Is PGPX Executive MBA worth doing?
The PGPX Executive MBA course is without doubt worth joining up for. The PGPX course is intended to assist the working professionals to make better their careers. The program organizes the candidates for higher-ranking managerial positions. It is a 15 months full-time executive PGDM management program that is first and foremost planned to assist working professionals in securing jobs at senior management positions in a business or company.
If you are looking ahead to providing a boost to your profession and achieve a higher level position, then this course can without doubt be very valuable for you.
Why should one pursue an IIM Executive MBA Programs?
1. Executive MBA in India is not a new course offering.
2. Over the years IIMA, IIM Bangalore, IIMC and many other top ranking MBA schools have offered the Executive MBA curriculum. The idea of an Executive MBA for working professionals is to help them transition to top management roles.
3. IIM Executive MBA Programs have transformed over the past few years and is becoming aggressively contemporary in their course content and format.
4. One year MBA in India today has many formats like online courses, full-time residential courses and flexible schedule mixed format MBA courses.
5. Anyone who aspires to invest in an Executive MBA from India has the choice to evaluate all the available formats available for IIM Executive MBA Programs.
Get in touch to discuss your work experience and motivations to do a one year Executive MBA program to get the right fit.
6. Considering the Global FT rankings for Executive MBA programs, the Executive MBA from IIM Ahmedabad ranks 49th globally in 2019, 57th globally in 2018 and 63rd globally in 2017.
7. Next, the Executive MBA in India from IIM Bangalore ranks 57th globally in 2019, 59th globally in 2018 and 56th globally in 2017, according to the FT world rankings.
Difference between Full-time MBA and Executive MBA
The executive MBA (EMBA) is intended for working professionals who wish to carry on with their professional commitments at the same time as following the MBA. Time management is very important at the same time as doing an EMBA, seeing that you’d be balancing job life along with managing the thoroughness of an MBA.
The main purpose of those opting for it is to sharpen their management and leadership qualities, get hold of innovative skill sets and achieve fresh business standpoints. The sessions are held all through a particular period or some days in a month stretching across the whole period of the program or on Fridays/ weekends.
An Executive MBA must act in response to the greater than ever levels of demands that managers and capitalists face day by day. Aspects such as planned vision, assessment addition, global perspective, business culture, social responsible performance, and more force us into all-time learning if we are to be successful and well-organized in discharging our responsibilities.