Apply to IIM Executive MBA Programs
Contact us to book a consultation!
Application Deadlines for R1 due in End August.
What are the IIM Executive MBA Programs?
IIM delivers one year Executive MBA programs for experienced professionals from various streams. The admission to any of the one year IIM Executive MBA Programs is conducted in two rounds.
To know the latest deadlines for IIM Executive MBA Programs check here.
What are the eligibility requirements for Executive MBA from IIM?
The requirement for eligibility to the Executive MBA from IIM one year MBA program is:
1. A GMAT score and
2. The work experience criteria for different IIM Executive MBA Programs are as below:
a. 4 years plus for IIM A and
b. 5 years plus for IIM B, C, K, L.
3. Quality of work experience is very important for applying to the IIM Executive MBA Programs.
What is the application process for Executive MBA from IIM?
The application process for the Executive MBA from IIM is specific for each of the programs.
How is the application process for PGPX IIMA different from others?
1. PGPX IIMA eligibility includes the International exposure and the experience that the applicant has in managerial roles.
2. The PGPX team at IIMA checks the eligibility and
3. Then releases the option for the shortlisted applicants to submit their essays and recommendations in the second stage of the admissions process for the IIMA PGPX.
4. PGPX IIMA eligibility involves submitting a GMAT score,
5. Relevant work experience,
6. International exposure,
7. Increase in work responsibilities in different roles one has executed over the professional experience,
8. Extra curricular activities, hobbies and other interests of the applicants.
All in all it is the comprehensive profile of the applicant which decides the PGPX IIMA eligibility.
What is the Application Process for Executive MBA from IIMB?
The application process for Executive MBA from IIM requires the GMAT score or a GRE score which is within five years from the date of application.
The average GMAT score recently has been 709.
There is no minimum GMAT score in the application process for Executive MBA from IIMB.
The application process for Executive MBA from IIMB requires a minimum work experience of 5 years.
Additionally, the applicants should submit the online application giving detailed of their academic background, work experience in managerial positions, a valid GMAT score /GRE score within 5 years from the date of application,
Usually a statement of purpose (SOP) or an essay is required to be submitted.
Further, the application process for Executive MBA from IIMB also requires the submission of two reference letters.
Once the application form is accepted for the next stage, the application process for Executive MBA from IIMB gives an appointment to the applicant for a WAT ( Written ability Test) and a personal Interview.
WAT (Written Ability Test) is a test of analytical ability of the applicant with respect to processing opinions on the general awareness topics.
What is the application process for One year MBA for Executive MBA from IIM C?
The prerequisites for the application to the Executive MBA from IIM C, MBAEx are:
A bachelors degree,
A minimum of 5 years of work experience, preferably in a managerial capacity
A valid GMAT score.
The applicants have to submit an application form with these details along with a
Statement of purpose or an essay and
A Letter of Recommendation.
This is followed by a call for an interview.
Why should one pursue an IIM Executive MBA Programs?
1. Executive MBA in India is not a new course offering.
2. Over the years IIMA, IIMB, IIMC and many other top ranking MBA schools have offered the Executive MBA curriculum. The idea of an Executive MBA for working professionals is to help them transition to top management roles.
3. IIM Executive MBA Programs have transformed over the past few years and is becoming aggressively contemporary in their course content and format.
4. One year MBA in India today has many formats like online courses, full-time residential courses and flexible schedule mixed format MBA courses.
5. Anyone who aspires to invest in an Executive MBA from India has the choice to evaluate all the available formats available for IIM Executive MBA Programs.
Get in touch to discuss your work experience and motivations to do a one year Executive MBA program to get the right fit.
6. Considering the Global FT rankings for Executive MBA programs, the Executive MBA from IIM Ahmedabad ranks 49th globally in 2019, 57th globally in 2018 and 63rd globally in 2017.
7. Next, the Executive MBA in India from IIM Bangalore ranks 57th globally in 2019, 59th globally in 2018 and 56th globally in 2017, according to the FT world rankings.