ISB PGPpro and ISB MFAB PGP
Why should one apply for ISB PGPpro Program?
1. ISB PGPpro is an Executive MBA from ISB designed for working professionals
2. It delivers the MBA education in a flexible format.
3. It is the ideal program for professionals to continue with their work and acquire world class MBA education simultaneously.
4. The Executive MBA at ISB, PGPpro admission process is evaluates the leadership profile of the applicant.
How is the ISB PGPPro program different from a regular MBA?
1. The Executive MBA program, PGPpro has an advanced curriculum which prepares mid career professionals to grow in their career towards higher management positions.
2. Core courses in the PGPpro include courses in managerial economics, operations management, corporate finance, organisational behaviour, global economics and strategy building.
3. The Executive MBA program at ISB is designed to equip professionals with advanced skills in marketing research, negotiation, team management, entrepreneurship, governance and innovation management.
4. These being the essential tool kit for any manager to lead in the global business scenario.
5. In addition to these the Executive MBA from ISB PGPpro also offers elective courses in marketing and finance to help build advanced specialisation for progressive managers.
The 15 month long ISB Post Graduate Programme in Management for Family Business ( PGP MFAB) is ideally suited family business owners or second generation business professionals who seek to enhance their general management skills.
The class profile in the ISB PGP MFAB program shows that the average applicant work experience to the program is 3 years with an average age of 25 years. The ISB PGP MFAB class consists of representatives from various industries like manufacturing, trading, textile, real estate, infrastructure, pharma, FMCG, logistics, automobiles, financial services, mining and many others. Talk to our ISB Admission Consultants for your profile evaluation for the MFAB program.
The ISB PGP MFAB program being a general management programme for family business owners is delivered from the owner's perspective. Additionally, the students get an International immersion experience at the world renowned Kellogg School of Management for one week.
ISB PGP MFAB is a program specially structured to meet the needs of Family businesses in India. The ISB PGP MFAB program is equipped to deliver world class MBA education. The alumni of the ISB PGP MFAB program get the advantage of being a part of the inclusive 10000+ strong global community of ISB alumni in addition to being a part or course audits, conferences, seminars and workshops conducted at ISB.
PROFILE EVALUATION FORM
ISBADVANCED MANAGEMENT PROGRAM IN ANALYTICS
AMPBA ISB Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics earlier called the Certificate in Business Analytics from ISB Hyderabad integrates a global curriculum with effective peer group learning into a 12 month long program for individuals who are looking to specialise in the area.
The AMPBA ISB equips professionals with the tools and knowledge to lead data science teams in the industry.
The Admissions process for AMPBA ISB is usually conducted in three cycles with their last dates as 5th March, 16th April and 21st May respectively. The application for certificate in business analytics from ISB Hyderabad includes the submission of academic performance, work experience details and application essays.
The AMPBA ISB applicant can submit their GRE / GMAT/ CAT/ NMAT scores to qualify or alternatively take the online test that the school conducts. Application submission is followed by the interview process.
Get in touch with our team of experienced ISB admission consultants to process your application for the AMPBA ISB, certificate in business analytics from ISB Hyderabad.
Advanced Management Programme in Healthcare commenced in 2016 at ISB. AMPH is suitable for Entrepreneurs, Doctors, or Professionals aspiring to grow in Healthcare Delivery organisations.
The admissions process for the ISB APMH requires the submission of a personal statement of purpose, two references and details of your work experience enlisting your leadership potential.
The deadlines for submission of these details for the ISB AMPH programme are usually in three rounds dated 30th September, 20th December and 10th February. Interviews are conducted on a rolling basis.
AMPI - ISB Advanced Management Program in Infrastructure
Mid career professionals in the Infrastructure industry in India have a great program in the ISB Advanced Management Programme in Infrastructure to equip themselves on the fundamentals of management knowledge and key industry specific skills.