Flame University Admissions
FLAME University admissions 2021 requires the applicants to submit the following essays:
Q1. Why do you want to apply to FLAME?
Q2. What are the career goals that you are aspiring for?
Q3. Innovation and research are the driving factors of success. Describe a situation where you have demonstrated any of these qualities and what was the outcome?
Founded in 2015, FLAME University is one of the a private liberal arts colleges in India in Pune. The institution was previously acknowledged as FLAME - Foundation for Liberal and Management Education. It includes 4 schools i.e. FLAME School of Liberal Education, FLAME School of Fine & Performing Arts, FLAME School of Business, and FLAME School of Communication. It has been approved by the UGC. It offers a wide range of UG, PG and PG Diploma courses in wide-ranging streams such as Business and Management Studies, Mass Communication and Media, Humanities and Social Sciences, Law and Science.
Flame university offers UG programmes in the shape of B.A., B.A. (Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc (Hons), BBA, and BBA (Communications Management). Students have the choice to study subjects, such as Humanities, Social Sciences, Physical and Natural Sciences, etc. Some more leading Liberal Arts colleges in India are: Ashoka University, Ahmedabad University and KREA University.
FLAME University is also recognized by NBA. Anchored in the central culture of liberal education, FLAME University offers a wide range of programs across different disciplines.
The Global Connect Programme at FLAME University is focused on educational enhancement of students and staff members. This aids students in evaluating the different global developments as they spread out and facilitate in building a worldwide viewpoint. FLAME University as one of the leading liberal arts colleges in India persuades students to make wider their horizon all the way through various programmes such as Study Abroad, Global Exchange and Research Collaboration programs.
What are the International collaborations for FLAME University liberal arts courses?
· FLAME University has collaborations by way of international universities. These take account of:
· Amherst College( private liberal arts college in Amherst, Massachusetts)
· Sciences PO: The Paris Institute of Political Studies
· Wellesley College: Academic collaboration with Wellesley College
· Yale University: Association with Yale University, an American Ivy League research university
· Kelley School of Business, Indiana University Bloomington
· Babson College: Accepted as a member of the Babson Collaborative
· Global Liberal Arts Alliance
· India Global Higher Education Alliance
· Library of Mistakes
What is the Entrance Test And Personal Interview at FLAME University?
For students opting for the Flame University, Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT), and Essay/
Personal Interview (PI) the university admissions office performs a preliminary screening. The students passing this screening are allocated the test date and venue. The applicant has the option to provide a preference for the test venue. However, allocation of the centre for Essay/Personal Interview (PI) is subject to availability. The university is not obligated to assign the preferred test to students in case the centre is at capacity.
What are the Scholarship Opportunities At Flame University?
The course fees for various programs at Flame University lie between 10-20 lakhs.
Flame University offers five different scholarship programs for the students to cover their tuition fees and study expenses.
1. Merit-Based Scholarship: At the time of admission meritorious students are offered fee waivers and scholarships. The scholarship criterion is on the basis of final internal scores in the admission process.
2. FLAME Fellows Program: Under this scholarship program 20 worthy scholars from postgraduate programs are offered 100 percent tuition fee waivers. The selection process is thorough and evaluates students on a number of metrics like academic excellence, written Essay, video SOP, and two separate interview rounds. The primary criterion is a 90 percentile in CAT/XAT or GMAT score above 650.
3. Special Scholarship through application: Some special scholarships are also awarded to students excelling in varied fields like national/state/ board level rank holders, international/national/state level sports adroit, and achievers.
4. Need-based Scholarship: Students in need of financial assistance due to back economic conditions are offered fee concessions and scholarships.
5. Merit Scholarship for already enrolled students: Students already pursuing education in Flame University can apply for merit-based scholarships as well for remaining semesters of the course.
What are the Study Abroad Tie-ups For Flame University Students?
The amount of versatility that the curriculum at Flame University exposes the students to enthralling. They provide the opportunity for students to experience in a multi-lingual and multi-cultural domain. They have various study abroad or exchange program collaborations with a number of internationally recognised universities across the globe.
Some of the study abroad collaborations for undergraduate programs include the following
King’s University College
DHBW in Germany
Sciences Po in France
Related blog articles: